Ozark Neighborhood Guides
Discover the top-rated neighborhoods in Ozark, MO, with the help of our detailed community guides. Feel free to reach out anytime for any inquiries you may have.
Explore Ozark's Best Communities, Schools & Landmarks
Ozark City is the third largest city in the Springfield, Missouri Metropolitan area.
The past meets the present beautifully, as newer developments complement Ozark’s natural charm. You can go on outdoor activities in the morning and go back to modern amenities by night. Along with its growth came new retail and real estate highs that the city continues to enjoy. These are not meant to be experienced alone; the community centers and trails are better when you have family to enjoy them with. Parents never have to worry about their children getting an excellent education because the Ozark School District promises “high-quality education for each student’s future readiness.” If you want to experience small-town and metropolitan comforts in Ozark, Missouri, send us a message today.
RECREATIONAL FACILITIES: There are several recreational attractions in Ozark. Outdoor enthusiasts are particularly attracted to the trails that zigzag through the city, where you can try beating your own record for steps taken or just breathe in the fresh air from a hike. When you don’t feel like going out, the Ozark Recreation Center is open for intense workouts involving equipment. Locals can use the facilities for a small fee which includes access to fitness classes and the pool.
SAFETY & COLLABORATION: Ozark City is relatively safe. Of course, there are the occasional crimes, but nothing violent and frequent to get you concerned. The low crime rate is partly because of the active efforts of the Ozark Police Department, which always engages with the community through seminars and training to discuss safety practices. Neighborhood watches within sub-communities are offered assistance programs to expand the security net. They also have a lost and found department to keep properties safe.
EDUCATIONAL ADVANCEMENTS: Parallel to community growth, academic excellence is also on the rise for the Ozark Tigers. The school district applies unique approaches to meet the learning capabilities of students. Part of this initiative is the South Motor Lab, a facility that offers an emotion-based learning environment that utilizes movement and sensory input. This behavioral approach teaches kids to focus and practice their motor skills.
Ozark, MO Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Ozark, MO
- Starter homes in Ozark, Missouri, under the single-family home category are priced between $159,000 and $420,000.
- Single-family residences in the community measure around 859 to 1,998 square feet.
- First-time homeowners can buy single-family properties with lots of 0.05 to 0.25 acres.
- Larger single-family residences have sizes between 5,006 and 8,085 square feet.
- Premier single-property properties will cost prospective buyers $949,000 to $1.2 million.
- Luxury homes in Ozark stand on lots with measurements of 8.1 to 9.4 acres.
- Prime multi-family properties in the area have three to four bedrooms.
- The square footage for starter multi-family houses in the community ranges from 876 to 1,950 square feet.
- Larger multi-family properties measure around 2,328 to 2,500 square feet.
- Apartments in Ozark fall between 2,100 to 4,918 square feet for three-bedroom properties.
Latest Homes for Sale in Ozark, MO
Ozark, MO Map
Ozark is located in Christian County, Missouri, about 18.4 miles southeast of Springfield. Residents can access the area through US Highway 65 and East South Street.
Ozark, MO Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction.
Ready to take the next step?
Our warm and welcoming atmosphere sets us apart as a premier walk-in brokerage where you can always count on personalized attention and professional service. From cozy residential properties to sprawling commercial spaces, we cover all areas of real estate. Our extensive knowledge and experience make us a reliable choice for anyone looking to buy or sell a property in Southwest Missouri. No matter where you are in your real estate journey, with our exceptional service and expertise, we’re ready to walk you home!